Sunday 2 August 2020

The Blissful Life

It’s official. I suck at blogging.
My last post was in April and it’s the 2nd August right now.
Let’s just update you of my current life right now. 
Singapore proceeded to lift the CB and we’re now on Phase 2. I’m still working at home(oh I really love it) though. 

Love that I get to do things during my lunch break other than “eating”. Been obsessed about doing some HIIT or Pilates during lunch time, gives me the added boost for the day. Will always try to go running after work or any physical activity related.

Can I just say how much I get to control what I eat at home? Weekday brunch always looks healthy and I love it. Hubs started his new job, no longer see him at home much. Miss his presence of course. 

Weekend is always great. I get to do my daily routine and recently we got ourselves involved in Badminton with a couple of hubs friends and their spouses. It’s been 6 weeks (mostly Saturdays) since we all did this. Everyone is always looking forward to the match. 

So, I think that’s just it. 
My leave is coming to an end, tomorrow is another day at work. Hopefully we’re able to travel soon, the only time hubs said he can “date” me. Tsk nonsense.

Time to hustle bb boo 💪🏻
Ps: I love you my annoying pimple 











Xoxo,
EN
Powered by Blogger.

© esh.ya nora, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena