Saturday 25 April 2020

Let's cancel 2020

Here I am just felt like blogging 23 minutes past midnight.
I think the whole world is on lockdown now. I have no idea how far are we along the circuit breaker period in Singapore.

We just got extended all the way till 1st June.
I am going to miss all this once WFH no longer take effect.
Well of course, my company is heavily affected from the whole pandemic.
I kid you not I do worry for my job but that will just be a waiting game. (and a separate entry if it ever reaches to that point).

On another side note, there's probably no Raya this year(Hubs definitely elated with this news).
It's the 2nd day of fasting month.

Hopefully I can utilise this time to lose some weight too. I hope my weighing scale is not playing tricks on me but I might have lost some weight.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS.

Well, can't wait to go back to pre-flying weight. 
hehe.

Okay I'm just gonna stop blogging here.

Goodnight my goofballs.



xoxo,
EN.

Powered by Blogger.

© esh.ya nora, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena