Friday 27 December 2019

Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020

Not really the new year yet but sweet as hell, I'm finally out of the office till 02 January.
Needed this mental break but at the same time feeling guilty because this is the period where it's the busiest.
It does gets stressful at times but only the closest ones saw the weakness in me despite putting up quite a front.

Nuff' said, 2019 is almost over and with that another 10 days later, I'll be officially in my late 20s.
There's so many things to achieve but I feel like I am going nowhere.

I want to be able to prove to myself that with determination and perseverance, I am able to make it.
I know this sounds so general but maybe I am not ready to share my insights on what I am planning to do.

2020 is where I have to execute my next 5 year plan that is still in development progress.

I really do want to wake up feeling excited in what I am doing but this might have just hit the plateau.
I need to find my muse again and it sucks indeed to not being able to have the spending power but surely, I'll be out of this phase once soon.

Gotta stop yapping now. 
See you next year!


xoxo,
Your girl next door.







Powered by Blogger.

© esh.ya nora, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena