Saturday 16 November 2019

Hub's 31st

Hello beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Here I am again, on my dining table with a good cup of mocha to start my morning.
Weird how I am up quite early (9 is considered early on a weekend for me!)

So this is my last day of leave before work tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it.
This is hub's birthday week, decided to take 2 days off from work.

I must say we have been quite productive despite being on leave.
Hubs didn't want to go overseas like we usually do every birthday, this year he wanted something different.

14th November 2019

Woke up pretty early just like normal working day just to collect our new passport from ICA and also his new IC. hahahah OLD

Everything was done in less than an hour, quite amazed and thankful that we actually booked the 9am appointment.

So right after, since it was still pretty early we decided to catch breakfast. Walked towards Bugis and eventually settled for Starbucks. Was not my ideal kind of breakfast, well atleast he enjoyed the pancakes.

We spent the entire first half of the day simply walking around town. From Bugis to Fort Canning, to Clarke & Boat Quay then finished off a train ride from Raffles Place.

I must say, this by far I remembered clocking 21,000 steps in just half a day. You have no idea how tiring it was, I can't even feel my legs. Now that my workplace is nearby, can't even clock a decent 7k steps in a day!!!

We made our way towards Boon Keng, to stop by Audio house to get him a present.
Well, that was what he's been wanting to get, the Sonos beam. I wasn't particular excited because aesthetics wise, not a big fan. I love a classic ol'  rectangular shaped sound bar.

He was contemplating quite a bit because of the price point but then again, if it's worth it, why not?
Sugar mama's here to pay HAHAH(only for his birthday kepish)

So it was indeed a good investment, our next visit here will definitely be for the smaller ones around the house!

We made our way home via grab and rest for a little while before heading out again for dinner at El Fuego Jewel.

All in all, dinner was okay. Nothing fancy about this place except for great staff who pays attention and very thoughtful. Will recommend this place if you wanna try out casual fine dining.

So that basically sums up the whole entire day!

Told hubs that I wanted a bathtub for my birthday present, let's just hope he can get me that.
HAHAHA.

k chao.

xoxo.



Powered by Blogger.

© esh.ya nora, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena